PEEK film is a highly comprehensive thermoplastic film that leads the future development of film performance. It has unique high temperature resistance, light weight, high mechanical strength, excellent radiation resistance, hydrolysis resistance and chemical resistance; electrical insulation and resistance Excellent abrasiveness and barrier properties; excellent flame retardancy without the addition of flame retardants, almost non-toxic emissions of combustion; unmatched durability and reliability, and its balanced performance makes it the highest performance and to be one of the most widely used films in the market.
l Product Name
PEEK ( poly-ether-ether-ketone )
l Item No.
l Product Specification
Thickness range : 8μm ~ 750μm
Width range：50mm ~ 1300mm
Pressure sensitive tapes
Pressure sensor membranes
Printed circuit substrates
Acoustic speaker diaphragms
High temperature labels
Washers in high speed motors
Washers in mobile phone hinges
Direct thermal bonding of metal foil
Flexible surface heaters
l Product performance characteristics
PEEK film is an unfilled semi-crystalline film made of polymer. Here is the performance characteristics:
1.High purity, good stability, light weight, high mechanical strength.
2. Radiation resistance, hydrolysis resistance and extensive chemical resistance: insoluble in all common solvents-excellent resistance to acids, alkalis, lubricants and automotive fluids.
3. Excellent heat resistance: the relative thermal index is 220 ℃, which is available in the processing of lead-free solder up to 300 ℃
4. Excellent abrasion resistance: more than 3 times abrasion resistance than PI and PTFE, and the ultimate pressure speed under non-lubricated condition is 145MPa-m / min
5.Excellent barrier performance and low moisture absorption performance.
6. Excellent sound absorption properties: Unparalleled anti-noise fatigue performance, can withstand higher output power.
7. Excellent electrical insulation performance: high dielectric strength, stable dielectric performance under various temperature, frequency and temperature conditions.
8. Lightweight and good flame retardancy; high flame retardancy without using flame retardant additives
9. Inherently halogen free
10. Easy to process – can be laminated to other materials, thermoformed, metallised, coated, printed, stamped and die cut, welded and heat sealed and coated.
l Mechanical Properties at Various Thicknesses
Physical Properties at 23°C and 200°C for PEEK Film 50 microns (MD)
Electrical Properties at Various Thicknesses
Testing Method: ATSM D149, 23°C , 6.25mm (0.25in) electrode
PEEK film has excellent insulation performance over a wide range of temperatures and electrical frequencies.
PEEK film is approved for Food Contact Use.
PEEK film is compliant with the compositional requirements of FDA 21 CFR 177.2415.
PEEK film is compliant with the framework regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004/EC and commission directive 2002/72/EC and the amendments up to 2005/79/EC.
PEEK film is fully compliant with the 3-A Sanitary Standards.
PEEK film complies with the requirements of RoHS European Directive 2002/95/EC and can be used to manufacture products compliant with the same directive.
PEEK film is inherently halogen-free.