1. AlOx coating PET Film is the application of a thin and highly transparent coating of aluminium oxide on packaging films that gives the materials extremely high moisture and gas barrier properties that rival those of aluminium foils and metalized Films. It is the only truly high-barrier flexible packaging material available that is transparent and allows the packaged product to be clearly visible.
This not only provides a big marketing plus but also facilitates operations like optical scanning/inspection and metal detection during and after the packaging process, something that is not possible with aluminium foils or metalized Films.
2. The levels of barrier available from Alox coated PET films are far superior to those provided by other transparent flexible packaging materials like PVDC-based structures and EVOH coextrusions. Furthermore, moisture and gas permeabilities are not affected by high levels of temperature or relative humidity and are independent of the base film thickness thus enabling maximum downgauging of packaging materials.
3. An important feature of Alox Coated Films is that they are microwavable, which aluminium foils and metalized Films are not. As they can be retorted as well, this makes them ideally suited for the packaging of processed foods that can be microwave heated or cooked in the pack itself before consumption.
AlOx coating is cutting edge technology and we are one of leading manufacturers which are equipped with AlOx coating capabilities from German technology.
|Item||Testing Methods||Unit||Typical Values|
|Tensile Strength||MD||ASTM D882||MPa||≥170|
|Elongation at Break||MD||ASTM D882||%||≤200|
|Surface Tension||Al side||GB/T 14216-2008||mN/m||≥45|
|Light Transmittance||ASTM D-1003||%||≥88|
|Al Uniformity||ASTM D-1003||%||5|
|Al Adhesion||QB/T 2358-1998||N/15mm||3|
|Boiled (pasteurization), Steaming cooking (≤121 ° C, 30 minutes) performance||-|
1. High barrier environmental protection packaging material with excellent oxygen barrier and moisture barrier function;
2. High transparency, light transmittance ≥ 88%;
3. High Al adhesion, greater than 3.0N/15mm, and it has good printing composite performance;
4. Can be microwave heating, and detected by metal detectors;
5. Excellent processing performance with wide application range, can replace KPET, KBOPP, KBOPA, VMPET, SiOx, BOPA, aluminum foil, EVOH and co-extruded film and other packaging materials;
6. Reach FDA, EU, REACH, RoHS and new national standard 4806.7 and other regulatory requirements.
◆ Widely used in Packaging barrier for food such as meat, cooked food, biscuits, candy, dried fruit, tea, coffee, chocolate, dehydrated food, seafood, flavors, etc. and electronics, daily chemicals, military products, pharmaceuticals, etc.;
◆ Replace the K (PVDC) coated film to greatly improve the barrier properties of the product and reduce the environmental pollution caused by PVDC. It can be boiled and steaming cooked. It has better visibility and no yellowing;
◆ Replacement of BOPA, EVOH and co-extruded film,. It can greatly reduce the cost, greatly improve the barrier performance of the product, and with better adaptability;
◆ In place of SiOx, it can greatly reduce the cost. It has softer hand feeling, better transparency, better processing performance and better environmental recycling treatment;
◆ Replacing the use of aluminum foil, the composite strength is higher, the cost is lower, it can be see-through, microwave heating, and can be detected by metal;
◆ It can replace the common metallized film, has better barrier property and higher composite strength. It can be seen through perspective, can be heated by microwave, and can be detected by metal.
AlOx (printing) / CPP (PE), BOPP (PET) printing / AlOx / CPP (PE), AlOx-T (printing) / CPP (PE), AlOx (printing) / PA / RCPP, PA (printing) / AlOx / RCPP AlOx-TZ printing / RCPP or PET printing / AlOx-TZ / RCPP
|Comparison of properties of aluminum oxide film and coating film|
|Project Description||KOPP||KPET||KOPA||ALOX(Unprotected coating）|
|Color||Light brown, the time is getting deeper and deeper||Light brown, the time is getting deeper and deeper||Light gray, lighter and longer||Light gray, lighter and longer|
|Printing ink transferability||Shallow dot loss is easy to print||Shallow dot loss is easy to print||Shallow dot loss is easy to print||Excellent ink coloring|
|Coating and substrate adhesion||The coating has poor adhesion to the substrate, about 1N/15mm||The coating has poor adhesion to the substrate, about 1N/15mm||The coating has poor adhesion to the substrate, about 1N/15mm||The aluminum layer has strong adhesion to the substrate, about 3.5N/15mm|
|Composite strength||Composite strength is weak, depending on coating adhesion||Composite strength is weak, depending on coating adhesion||Composite strength is weak, depending on coating adhesion||Strong composite strength, depending on ink adhesion or glue strength|
|Heat seal strength||1N/15cm||1N/15cm||1N/15cm||0|
|Scratch resistance||Thicker coating, scratch resistant||Thicker coating, scratch resistant||Thicker coating, scratch resistant||The coating is thin, not scratch resistant, and is easily scratched by hard objects to affect barrier properties.|
|Safe and environmentally friendly||Organic matter is produced during production, and toxic gases are generated when waste is recovered and burned. It is forbidden to be used in the EU, Japan, etc.||Organic matter is produced during production, and toxic gases are generated when waste is recovered and burned. It is forbidden to be used in the EU, Japan, etc.||Organic matter is produced during production, and toxic gases are generated when waste is recovered and burned. It is forbidden to be used in the EU, Japan, etc.||Surface layer is a safe substance|
1. AlOx is a very thin and transparent dense coating. The processing should make sure that the coating is not scratched and ensure the barrier of the film.
2. Printing and composite refer to metallized film printing composite process. The production process prevents the tension from being too large or unstable, causing the coating to crack and the barrier property is affected.
3. When the customer uses it, it needs to be adjusted according to the equipment and process characteristics of your company. It can be mass-produced only after the product finally meets its own quality requirements.
The above information is only for the use of the customer. Due to the processing conditions of the manufacturer, equipment and final product requirements are different.
Therefore, we are only responsible for the performance of the film, not for each of your specific methods of use and application.
If there is new knowledge and experience in the materials, we will correct the information and will not notify you one by one.