The VACUUM METALLIZED PET FILM can also be understood as a layer of PET base film and a aluminum layer.Transparent and blocked.
The VACUUM METALLIZED PET FILM is a transparent vapor deposition film which with excellent oxygen barrier properties, moisture resistance and aroma retention properties.
The VACUUM METALLIZED PET FILM has reduced weight, flammability, and reduced CO2. It is comparable to aluminum foil, and has excellent vapor barrier properties and aroma retention. The barrier properties are basically independent of the ambient temperature and humidity. It can be heated directly in a microwave oven or thawing, high temperature and high pressure sterilization, no chlorine-based exhaust gas and no residual substances during combustion treatment.
Oxygen barrier and aroma retention, barrier properties are basically not affected by the ambient temperature and humidity,can be directly heated or thawed in a microwave oven,can be sterilized at high temperature and high pressure, no chlorine-based exhaust gas and no residual substances are produced during combustion treatment.
Product advantage one:
High barrier and stability
• Protect the contents from “wet”, “dry” and “corruption”.
• Suitable for various environments such as high temperature and high humidity.
Product advantage two:
High transparency and non-metallic
• The joint of the seal can be detected during filling.
• Suitable for microwave ovens.
• Metal detectors, microwave ovens and IC tags are available.
• Excellent flex resistance.
Product advantage three:
Conducive to environmental protection
• Chlorine-based gas does not occur during incineration.
• There is almost no residue when burning.
• Construct aluminum foil to reduce the amount of waste.
The VACUUM METALLIZED PET FILM is formed by superposing a coating barrier layer and an inorganic vapor deposition barrier layer (alumina or oxide) on a base film (PET).
The unique coating layer is combined with a high-quality vapor-deposited layer to form a good multi-layer structure, which facilitates subsequent processing such as printing and lamination, and exhibits stable barrier properties.
At present, The VACUUM METALLIZED PET FILM has been used in many fields such as food packaging, daily chemical packaging, medical packaging, electronic component packaging, etc., greatly improving the performance of packaging products, and occupying a large market share in the global transparent barrier film market.
For example, letterpress printing uses its own liquid container technology and The VACUUM METALLIZED PET FILM to introduce a paper beverage can, which can achieve long-term preservation of the contents, exquisite design and printing effect, without aluminum foil for easy disposal, environmental protection and other excellent performance. The quality of the contents can also be diversified and personalized.
For example, the pharmaceutical packaging using VACUUM METALLIZED PET FILM has the acid permeability close to that of aluminum foil, and has the characteristics of oxygen barrier and waterproof, and is suitable for sterilization under different conditions, and is sanitary and environmentally friendly.
The VACUUM METALLIZED PET FILM features
1. The VACUUM METALLIZED PET FILM has excellent barrier properties against oxygen and water vapor, and has a good fragrance to the contents, and can preserve the freshness of the food for a long time;
2, has excellent heat resistance can be cooked at 130 ° C, 130 minutes), suitable for cooking bags;
3. The barrier property against oxygen and water vapor is not weakened by changes in temperature and humidity;
4, high transparency, consumers can see the contents, stimulate the desire to buy;
5, can be heated in an electronic microwave oven. No harmful gas will be produced during incineration, and no gas residue will occur;
6. Covering the barrier layer with a protective layer, which can be directly combined and printed;
7. The structural layer is arranged reasonably to reduce the weight of the package;
8. It can effectively use the metal detector to check the heat-sealing fastness of the package and the presence or absence of pinholes. It can also check whether the contents contain foreign matter.
The VACUUM METALLIZED PET FILM application field
The VACUUM METALLIZED PET FILM are currently used in flexible packaging such as retort pouches, stand-up pouches, pan lids and other flexible packaging materials (liquid containers), EP-PAK, economic containers, hoses and composite hoses.
In the medical and medical field, the main packaging, such as infusion packaging materials, artificial dialysis, plastic vials PTP, eye drops, and other packaging materials (labels) inspection drug label (package materials containing indicators). In addition, it can also be applied to films on the front and back of electronic parts, computer monitors, etc.
At present, The VACUUM METALLIZED PET FILM has been widely used by more than 4,000 products of 400 companies in 29 countries and regions around the world. With the increasing awareness of environmental protection around the world, transparent and vapor-deposited high-resistance environmentally friendly films will be more noticeable, and their use will gradually increase. Domestic manufacturers have used The VACUUM METALLIZED PET FILM on the packaging of high-temperature cooking food, medicine and electronic products.